Interoperability in action.
Share patient records and appointments between
GP practices and the wider healthcare team.
Central reporting on any aspect of your population's health.
Share patient records and appointments between GP practices and with other clinical systems
Central reporting across multiple practices on any aspect of your population's healthcare
Access patient records from the
majority of GP practices
View and add to patient records from GP practices that use
Vision and EMIS Web systems, wherever you are working.
- View detailed patient records from any GP practice within your federation or cluster, regardless of whether they use Vision or EMIS Web
- Consultation details added are written back to the patient’s registered practice as coded data
- Make clinical decisions with confidence without having any prior knowledge of the patient’s medical history
- Web browser interface, so there is no software to deploy and client-side hardware requirements are minimal
- Access to records from any location using any web-enabled device
- Full auditing including the reason for accessing records
- Typically used by extended access appointment hubs, 111 service providers, out of hours services and A&E teams
Manage and report on any aspect of your population's health
- Central reporting on healthcare service provision across multiple practices
- Calculate practice payments for local services
- View historical data
- Identify opportunities to improve outcomes.
- Use preferred templates to improve compliance with local policies