Map of Medicine offers comprehensive, evidence-based local guidance and clinical decision support through Vision. Our solutions support CCGs in transitioning to integrated care through pathways and referral management, and aids CCGs in achieving quality and productivity targets.
- Instant access to 260 evidence based care pathways
- Fully customisable, editable referral guidance and templates can be maintained centrally by a CCG
- Proven transformational pathway programme includes clinical engagement, strategy
- Fast-loading fully editable referral forms available at the point of care that can be edited by the GP
- One-click auto-population of referral letter templates through Vision with patient information & the referral form to be Read-coded back into the clinical system
- Create, approve and cascade locally agreed referral information to GP practices instantly
- Share local pathways and referral guidance across multiple GP systems in a single mouse click so there is no need to maintain system-specific content
- Reporting solution gives you detailed information around cost, usage and referral activity
- Rapid deployment by our team of experts will give a CCG everything needed to successfully get up and running, including training and on-going support from an Account Manager
Quote from Vision GP: “The Map of Medicine integration with Vision means that I am alerted to local, national or international guidelines relevant to the patient in front of me. This improves my ability to give appropriate and timely care.” GP, NHS Medway CCG
Want to know more?
For more information please call Map of Medicine on 0207 492 6300 or email email@example.com