This LED Call Display was developed jointly with technology pioneers, Jayex, and allows clinicians to provide fast, accurate and reliable information, directly from their workstation and with no 3rd party software.
A visual call display is essential for patients with hearing disabilities and provides equality and diversity in the waiting room.
- Embedded to all Vision appointments, direct call from Consultation view.
- Improves practice workflow in a professional manner.
- Doctors save significant time in calling patients, freeing more time.
- Helps reduce confusion as to who is being called. Receptionists have more time to handle important tasks.
- Highly visible message (with audio alert) attracts patients’ attention.
- See clearly who turn it is is & where to go to be treated.
- Be informed when a Doctor is running late.
- Patients are kept informed on clinics, DNA’s and other services whilst waiting.
Want to know more?
For more details on our Patient Call Display, please contact our partner’s sales team on 020 8838 6222, email email@example.com or http://www.jayex.com/health/healthcare-solutions.html