Vision Talk is the new low-cost messaging solution from INPS. It is designed for informal conversations between practice staff and also includes a panic alert facility that sends an immediate call for assistance to every workstation in the practice. Vision Talk operates independently of Vision, and can be installed at any practice including those running Vision within a centrally hosted data-centre environment. Vision Talk is available on all workstations running this application within the same local network (subnet). However it does not work between branches.
Vision talk has been designed for those times when you want to send a quick message, reminder or question to one or more colleagues but don’t need to retain copies in your email system. New messages can be created and sent very quickly and recipients can see messages without any interruption to their work, whatever they are doing in Vision at the time.
Key features include:
- Generate conversation messages in Rich Text format.
- You can bold, italicise, underline, colour red, enlarge and paste links
- Receive, view and reply to conversation messages from one or multiple senders.
- Change your online status and display name (username).
- Mark messages as Read/Unread.
- Copy messages to the Windows clipboard.
Vision Talk also includes a Panic Alert that allows you to raise an on-screen alert message if you require urgent assistance. Once activated, the alert immediately displays on all workstations running this application within the same local network or network switch.
- Once an order has been placed and acknowledged by INPS, a software licence key will be e-mailed to you. On receipt of the software key, please use the following link to install the software:
Click here to download the software
- Documentation for Vision Talk is available here.
Want to know more?
Vision Talk is a simple and low-cost way of improving the efficiency of your practice communications. For more information please contact your local Vision Account Manager or call our Sales team on 020 7501 7440.